Video, Showroom & Home Consultations are Now Available
Book a Consultation via our Live Diaries or Call For a Home Visit
Surrey Blinds and Shutters offer three different methods of consultation in order to suit all our customers’ needs. Book a consultation here or over the phone on 01483 608274.
Our Updated Service in Brief
- Consultations are via Video Conferencing using Zoom
- We will assist you in measuring and assess your windows
- Find out your requirements
- Advise you on products that suit your needs
- Discuss colours and fabrics
- Let you make a decision in your own time and send samples on request
If You Proceed
- A survey will be arranged with a surveyor in PPE
- Our fitters will install your window coverings
- (Complying with social distancing and wearing PPE)
- They will demonstrate your blinds and then clean them
- We will send an online survey to ensure your satisfaction.
Book a consultation via our live diaries
Available 7 Days a week
Available Mon to Sat
What to bring to your consultation
If you are booking an in-store consultation or video call, please bring some basic sizes of your windows and, where possible, some images of the space. These help us to offer you a tailored quotation and answer installation questions you might have.
Our Showrooms are Covid Mitigated.
We achieve this by:
- Wearing Face Masks when moving around the showroom
- Supplying Hand Sanitiser and encouraging use
- Cleaning down between each consultation and regularly cleaning at other times
- Using a clear divider screen to protect both customer and consultant
Rebooking your consultation
Life happens and at Surrey Blinds and Shutters we truly understand this. However, we urge all our customers to provide 24 hours notice to any cancellation or rebooking of an appointment where possible. Our diaries often fill fast and so prior knowledge of any changes allows us to not only offer the appointment slot to the next customer, but we are also able to re-book for you sooner rather than later. Ensuring you don’t miss out!
If you need to re-book for any reason, please contact the central office on 01483 608274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org